Tuesday 17 August 2010

Go figure!














Numbers! The number of people getting married is at its lowest since records began! I read this in a business magazine the other day, and just when I was wondering whether I should have a go at feeling depressed I read something else. The mag ran a whole article on that perennial 'How to do your Wedding
on the cheap' idea, but..Hallelujah..it actually advises not to skimp on your photography! According to this magazine, the average cost of your Wedding Photography is around £1,000. (I agree, by the way!)
and it says "You'll still be looking back at your photographs in 20 years' time, so get a pro to do the job!"
You know my bias, but it really is crackers to have your pictures done as a charity job!

Oh, and if you don't remember Thelma Barlow...you are young!

STOP PRESS:....Confetti, the Bridal 'All-in-one' shop, has gone into administration! What does THAT say about the numbers of Weddings?!

No comments:

Post a Comment