Friday 4 June 2010

Give it a name...














Ok, I'd had a can of Carlsberg, but I was watching this spider spin a web in my garden yesterday, and I swear it signed its work with an elegant 'S' for Spider! That's the thing with a good photographer (Me!)...you can't stop seeing pictures, even when you're not looking for them. I just hope the spider wasn't called Sebastian!

Anyway, batteries are a-chargin' all around me as I prepare for tomorrow's Wedding. Looks like it's going to be another hot one, which means I'll be wearing shorts and sandals again. I always ask the bride's permission, of course, but it pays to stay cool. When David Bailey was asked what he thought was the most important part of a photographer's equipment, he replied "Comfy shoes!"....

No comments:

Post a Comment