Wednesday 9 June 2010

Exit, The Master...















John Hedgecoe has died. If you're not a photographer that probably means nothing, but if you've ever wanted to learn photography he's probably the man you turned to.
I grew up in the 70's devouring his book, The Photographer's Handbook. 350 pages of technique, inspiration and fantastic drawings of all the equipment I could never afford at 17 years old!
(Oh, and did I mention the nudes..?)

Read about the man who taught the world to photograph...

Mind you, he'd have laughed if he heard what I was told yesterday....

I shot an accountant (Behave!) earlier this week, and asked the PR company what they thought of the picture. The darling young PR thing said the shot was fine, but....his suit reflected in his teeth ??!

Oh, John, where did I go wrong !?

No comments:

Post a Comment