Monday 18 March 2024

The Boy who missed Next Year


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, my Lord! I woke this morning to the news that someone has actually bought a copy of the first book I wrote. 'The Boy who missed Next Year' is a children's adventure story that I put onto Amazon Kindle about six years ago, and which promptly disappeared down the long and echoing rabbit warren that is self-publishing. To say I'm surprised is an under-statement. (Delighted too, of course!) I'm just going to sit back now and wait for the royalties to pour in. I always knew it was a long slog, this book-writing mullarky ..


(Oh, and to get your own Kindle copy, just paste this bad boy into your browser .. https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=the+boy+who+missed+next+year&i=digital-text&crid=11TDAS8AG8B8R&sprefix=the+boy+who+missed+next+year%2Cdigital-text%2C72&ref=nb_sb_noss)

No comments:

Post a Comment