Wednesday 12 July 2023

Big in Japan ..

Well, what do you think of these bad boys?
A whole new range of T-shirts using my Joy Division photography!

I'm delighted to announce their launch, after months of planning and design. Not that I planned or designed, of course. That was all done by my friends at Lad Musician, a top-end fashion house based in Tokyo, Japan. This is the second time they've chosen my work to grace their garments, and I'm absolutely delighted ..

They're the real deal, too. Top quality printing on beautifully soft cotton, they feel great and look fantastic, even on a skinny bod like mine. How do I know? They sent me some samples, of course ..
 
The price? From about ¥12, 000 .. ! (Put it into a currency converter. It's not as bad as you think!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment