Friday 23 November 2018

Moan, moan ..


I've just deleted one of those blogs you write when you're drunk. One of those ranty, shouty, 'world going to pot' blogs you'd instantly regret if you published. It was just one of those nights last night ..

I was told that another two of my photographer pals have been made redundant back in the UK. One is now stacking shelves at Waitrose and the other is one of those dudes that tears around an Amazon delivery depot collecting orders to send out. Depressing ..

I also got asked if I'd try to do something with a low-resolution, blurry photograph of a chap and his Mum. Shot on a phone, in a pub (the sign for the exits clearly visible behind them) it was the only shot of them together. And now the poor lady has died ..

And people say they don't need professional photographers any more. Wish I hadn't deleted that blog now ..

No comments:

Post a Comment