Monday 24 September 2018

The write stuff ..








Well, there's a first! I went to a creative writing workshop this morning, where I was urged to put down a few words as often as I could.
Hang on, that's like writing a  ..

Anyway, in a blatant plug (Now there's a first, Martin) I wanted to show you these photographs. They're from back in the summer and one of the first shoots I did in my new French studio. I've not been able to say anything until now as the pictures were part of a surprise gift to the parents. I'm so pleased with how the studio is working, and delighted with the results I'm getting. Of course, it does help that I was working with two of the most charming little sisters in the whole of Paris. I've now done eight family portrait sessions and was asked last week to book in another one. I was also asked if I could photograph another Wedding next summer. Woohoo ..

Chapter two

 It was a dark and stormy night and, as the wind blew against the  ..

Sorry, just getting in a little writing practice ..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment