Friday 20 July 2018

He's back!




































Just when I thought I'd retired .. I launch a brand-new web-site and start offering photo-shoots and beautiful prints for sale. Well, ya gotta have a project!..

Yes, I'm back in business as 'Photography In France' and have a great new site for everyone to check out. (Click here to do just that!!) I'll be selling images from my Florescence series, as well as from my black and white archive and my music photography. I'm also offering a photo-retouching and restoration service, and a new series of landscape photographs ..

Also in the mix is the offer of a free portrait shoot, now that I have my little studio up and running at last. I've already shot my third set of family portraits, with another two bookings in the diary for next month. Ah, it's just like old times ..

No comments:

Post a Comment