Saturday 28 April 2018

ABBAtastic ..



















I clearly remember watching ABBA win the Eurovision Song Contest in 1974, and it's true to say their music's been a constant in my life. I even took a girl to see 'Abba The Movie' on my first ever date. (It featured a photo-call with the group on the steps of Sydney Opera House and was the first time I'd ever seen a group of press photographers 'at work'. I was so into it that I took my poor date to see the film again the next night!)

Anyway, I'm as excited as anyone to hear they're releasing new music later this year, and look forward to hearing it. Having the group back in the news reminded me of one of my favourite jokes.

Which is my favourite from Abba? The blond, but I wish he'd shave his beard off!!

I thank you ..

No comments:

Post a Comment