Monday 3 July 2017

Back at ya ..













 I pulled a muscle in my back last week, causing pain sufficient for me to go to the doctor. Nothing, though, has been able to wipe the smile from my face these past few days. Firstly because I've had another great weekend .. with two fun family portrait shoots, and a 'Shoot 'n Tutor' photography workshop on Saturday afternoon. Thing is, all the sessions had an extra glow about them as I'd had some great news beforehand ..

The first piece of news was that I've had a Wedding enquiry .. for St Tropez!! .. and the second was that another of my clients has said that - once I've moved to France - they'd be happy for me to return to the UK to shoot their bigger events. It's so reassuring to know that my PR work won't cease once I move abroad ..

I've had some fantastic feedback from Weddings and portrait shoots, too. "Gorgeous" was the verdict from one young Mum on her daughter's photographs and "He was lovely and everyone commented on how great he was, and how funny he was" was from another of "my brides ..

Sorry if this blog sounds a bit "braggy' .. 

My back still hurts, if that's any consolation! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment