Friday 7 April 2017

Enjoy ..








Spring is well under way now - it's just a shame it's so damned cold - but I braved the chilly dawn to bring you today's shots from my garden ..

I had a fun PR evening last night, photographing a 'Food-eating' contest for Manchester's Trafford Centre. Ironically I didn't get a scrap of nosh myself and was too far past it to eat anything by the time I finished work just after ten.
Maybe that's why I'm feeling the cold ..

One of the nice things about last night was meeting up (again) with the evening's compere. We used to work together when I shot the PR photography for the long-shut Camelot Theme Park near Preston. I shot his Wedding too, although I got a shock when he reminded me when that was. The year 2000. My God, where does it go? I learnt this morning of the death of an editor who used to give me lots of business portrait photography. Dead at 54. Enjoy it folks, enjoy it ..


No comments:

Post a Comment