Wednesday 1 February 2017

Spring forward ..













Yippeeeeeeeee ... we've made it! January's done and we're heading into Spring at last. Ok, I know it's still cr*p out there at the mo but things are on the up, most definitely. The dreariest month of the year is over and it's already light by eight o'clock. Reasons to be cheerful, or what?..

I changed cars last week and had to swap all my accumulated garbage from the old car to the new. Reader, I had 53 CDs scattered around it. They were everywhere. In the glove box, in door pockets, under the front seats, stuck into my sun-visors, spread attractively around the boot - everywhere, in fact, but in the CD player. In amongst the discs was a small collection of cassettes. Yes, C90s! So, as other drivers are getting blue-tooth and built-in Sat Nav and combination tv/microwave/toasters in their cars, I've finally got rid of a car that still had a cassette player in it. Another reason to be cheerful? You betcha! Yippeeeee ...


No comments:

Post a Comment