Tuesday 21 February 2017

He's moaning again ..













We're all photographers now (Part 466) ..

A lady called to ask if she could have a portrait on a canvas. "Of course you can .." I said "When would you like to come in to the studio?" "Oh .." she replied "I've already got the photograph, I just need it putting on a canvas!" She sent me the picture, which was taken on a phone and looked like it had been shot through used toilet paper, and I had to tell her it wasn't up to the job of being blown up for a canvas. "Oh well .." she sighed "I'll just have to take it on my 'proper' camera next time .."

Perhaps she should use the new iPhone. It's being advertised at the moment as now having the capacity to shoot portraits with out-of-focus backgrounds. "Practically magic .." croons the ad.
Folks, I've been practically a magician since 1978 ..


No comments:

Post a Comment