Friday 23 December 2016

We wish you a merry montage ..







I've gone montage-mad! You can tell I've finally finished work for Christmas 'cos I'm actually getting chance to look through my recent personal work and get it out there for all to see. Gloves, selfies and my trip to The States have all had a work-over and been put up on Instagram and Flickr and, I have to say, I'm really pleased with what I've been shooting lately. That brings up the all usual New Year intention to 'commit' to projects; to find time to photograph 'for myself' and to get more exhibitions but, to be quite honest, as long as I'm shooting then I'm happy. Weddings, portraits, food, properties .. I don't care. I love it all. Perhaps I should put up a montage of solicitors head-shots .. 





No comments:

Post a Comment