Wednesday 21 December 2016

Downhill to summer ..



















Time to wheel out Jethro Tull's 'Solstice Bells' for its one and only play in 2016.
It's the shortest day of the year and we're rolling downhill to summer. Bring it on ..

It's also time to cash in those hard-earned Nectar points. I've just bought 18 cans of 'free' beer with my Sainsbury's Nectar card. God knows how much I've actually had to spend over the year to get 'em ..

I think I've officially finished work for Christmas. A pr shoot at a birthday party yesterday was the last thing in my diary so, unless something urgent comes in, it looks like a long, leisurely rest for me until 2017. Perhaps I'll dig out some other records now I've got time ..

How about The Undertones and 'Here comes the summer'? ..




No comments:

Post a Comment