Friday 1 April 2016

April Fool ..


















I honestly believed I'd been the victim of an April Fool's joke this morning. I've been chasing an outstanding payment for four months and, this morning, I got it! I had to double-check to make sure it had actually happened! But what a state of affairs to have to wait so long to be paid. I shot the work on December 5th and you can probably take it as read that it's the last time I'll do anything for this particular company ..

However, it's in the bank at last and I can turn my mind to other matters. Main thing at the moment is Sunday's Wedding Fayre at Hollin Hall Hotel. I'm thinking BIG for this one and, to that end, I've had a whopper of a canvas print made - all of almost four feet long! I love it! If you're thinking of tying the knot any time soon then come down and see it ..

A quick explanation of today's photographs. These were shot in Bali a long time ago - they're transparencies - and I remember watching this guy videoing (as it would have been) whilst standing in the shallows. Doesn't he realise - I thought to myself - there are some quite big waves that come into that shoreline? I guess he didn't! What a fool ..

No comments:

Post a Comment