Saturday 9 April 2016

After dark ..
















Excuse the rather grainy camera-phone image, but I wanted to show you what my studio now looks like at night. I've had some new canvas prints made and the two in the window are a portrait of a little baby and a shot of a bride who married at Peckforton Castle. I've rigged up a couple of lamps to shine through them with the aim, obviously, of drawing people's attention to the fact that I'm up there.

I'll be up there most of today actually as I have a lovely family shoot to do, as well as two appointments with prospective 'Brides-to-be'. After that, funnily enough, I'm back at Peckforton Castle. Not to shoot a Wedding, but to enjoy afternoon tea as part of a family birthday celebration. I'm thinking it'll be after dark by the time I get back home again .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment