Friday 12 February 2016

Me and Miss Norway ..












I think it's about time you had another shot of me to look at .. as I really like this image from last Saturday's Wedding in Salford. The venue, a Private Members' Club called 'On the 7th', has these walls of funky 70s bubble mirrors, just crying out to be used in photographs. Getting rid of the photographer's reflection? Well, that's another matter, and that's why I decided just to 'go with it' and get my mush in the shot, too!..

I'll be back in my proper place next week, with a proper professional in front of the camera. I have a shoot booked in at the studio with a young model who is in the final of the Top Model Worldwide competition, which takes place at London's Hilton Metropole hotel in April. Rather exotically, although she lives in Liverpool Stephanie is actually representing Norway in the contest, as she spent much of her childhood over there. Actually, I think I will try to get into a shot with her..

No comments:

Post a Comment