Tuesday 16 February 2016

Experienced!...













It always amuses me that, when a bride-to-be asks me how long I've been a photographer, I can almost always say 'longer than you've been alive'! On Saturday I was booked to shoot a Wedding by a bride-to-be who declared she was 'no spring chicken' and - being a cheeky so and so - I asked how old she was. She told me she was 36. "Well.." I said, shuffling on my zimmer frame, I've still been a photographer longer than you've been alive ...

Ps: I know I've used shot from my archive on my blog before, but I just love the history in it. It was taken around the early 80s and it shows not only a Wedding photographer hard at work .. with a 35mm camera .. but four - count them - four people using 110 cameras to pinch the shot he's just set up! Nothing changes..

No comments:

Post a Comment