Friday 6 November 2015

Sisters are doing it ..













 I love that this shot's been chosen by a client from a shoot with his daughters last week. I think it really sums up the characters of his daughters and I'm delighted that it'll soon be gracing his walls..

This was the second shoot at the studio this week involving sisters, the others being the two year old twins you see here. At that age, of course, character's all you get! There's no hiding behind an 'image' you might have of yourself. It made for fantastic photographs!..

This time next week I'll be gearing up for my 'Photo for a fiver' day. Next Saturday I'm offering 5 minute photo-sessions and a 7x5 digital image in aid of the BBC Children in Need appeal. A few people have already booked appointments, so I have high hopes the day'll do well. Actually, I just had a thought. I remember when I was 15 or so, practising 'being' a photographer. Guess who I used to get to pose for me. My sisters!..








No comments:

Post a Comment