Monday 9 November 2015

Messing my head up ..

Not sure if I've ever shown you this picture before, but this little fella's gone down in history as one of my favourite Wedding stories. Take a look at his haircut. Just think of the time and patience it's taken to get those words shaved into his hair .. just in time for the Big Day, and just spelt wrong!
Just Maried!..

I spent the whole day biting my lip, and managed to stay schtum throughout all the photography. I just didn't have the heart to point out the mistake! I always wonder if one of the guests ever told him about it..

The point here is - as I always say to all 'my brides' - it doesn't matter how perfect you'll want your Wedding Day to be, there's always going to be something that doesn't go quite right! Just don't let it mess your head up...

No comments:

Post a Comment