Thursday 9 July 2015

Write on time ..













Yesterday I was talking about the years flying by, and it occurred to me later that I'd just booked tickets to see The Tubes .. on their fortieth anniversary tour! Yes, those funky San Francisco rockers are still going strong after all these years, and I can't wait to see them again next month..

Anyway, this shot popped up whilst I was editing a Wedding yesterday. One of 'my brides' being fashionably late for her Wedding in May. Seven minutes is fine. The record so far this year is forty-five minutes late, caused by a broken-down VW camper that was meant to take the poor bride to the chapel! My, how she laughed .. later!

It would have been my Dad's 82nd birthday today. Now there's a time I'd like to get back ..

No comments:

Post a Comment