Monday 20 July 2015

Jets, dreams and steam ..




















Another great day out yesterday at RIAT, the RAF's Fairford Air Show and, as promised, another amusing snoozing selection from the event .. oh, and some planes! As mentioned in Saturday's Blog, I just don't get how people can pay all that money, travel all that way and .. fall asleep! Anyway, great event, and quite probably the last time I'll ever see the Vulcan flying. I do hope some of these people woke up in time to watch that momentous event!..

So, beetroot-headed and sore-legged, it's time to get my feet back on the ground and concentrate on work! It's a really good PR week this week with various clients including an insurance company and a building firm. I'm also doing a 'Steam-Punk' fashion portrait session which, from a quick scour through Google, seems to involve the wearing of clothes inspired by 19th Century steam-powered machinery. Ok? I'm definitely not going to sleep through that..

   

No comments:

Post a Comment