Wednesday 22 July 2015

Holy smoke ..



















You'll go a long way to see a shot like this these days .. (Greece?) .. but I just thought I'd show it you as I found it in a box of archive prints the other day. Notice it's a print - I can't find the negative anywhere, but I'm really pleased with the scan I did of the old image. Click on the picture and get a better look at it. It shows a plate of chips and an overflowing ashtray full of cigarette ends.  in a pub. Yuck! Man, the things we put up with before the smoking ban! ..

My photography's on hold today. The crummy weather's put paid to a pr shoot I'm booked to do for a church's new website. This is about the third week we've failed to get it off the ground as either the vicar or I have always been busy when we've had a sunny day. We're both praying to the Weather Gods that we'll get the shoot done soon ..

Still, it means I'm in for the delivery of my new iPhone today. Yes, I'm fed up with my Android and I'm moving over to the converted! Perhaps I should photograph the church with it..

No comments:

Post a Comment