Thursday 12 March 2015

Just remember ..












I've always been one for a good browse around a charity shop and, the other day, I picked up a pristine copy of 'Meet Joe Black', with Brad Pitt and Anthony Hopkins. I brought it home to find .. we'd already got it! "Oh.." I said, scratching my head "I'd forgotten we'd got that!" Now ok, we all have lapses of memory, but mine was nothing like the one I read of at the weekend. There was a feature on the forthcoming trip into space by Sarah Brightman. It's reported to be costing her about £35m!! Bloody hell, I thought, this woman's got too much money. That was before I read the next bit. Turns out she once bought an apartment in New York .. and forgot she had it! She was in the city with a friend once when she realised that they needn't have been staying in a hotel, because she'd got this swanky pad in the middle of downtown!! Aye Caramba! Oh, for memory lapses like that one!..

Anyway, before I forget, I've started a new Facebook page for my studio. I've called it Culcheth Portrait Studio because - well, let's be honest - no-one's going to remember the name of Studio54 when they're looking for a portrait studio, are they? So, Culcheth Portrait Studio it is and today's photo is the cover shot that you'll see when you log on. You are going to log on, aren't you? Don't forget..

No comments:

Post a Comment