Tuesday 31 March 2015

It's the Big Day ..




















Well, it's finally here! Six weeks in the planning, it's The Culcheth Wedding Fayre this evening and I can't wait! We've got a fantastic range of Wedding services on show, including one hell of a good photographer! ..

Funnily enough, I was sent this photograph last night from a couple whose Wedding I shot .. 12 years ago! Man, it brought back memories!  Just look at my set-up! I used to shoot on a Mamiya RZ67 camera and when I wanted to go up my ladder to shoot the group shot I used to just tie the legs of my tripod to the struts of the ladder with bungy straps! Health and Safety? Pah!...

Anyway, I've got an afternoon at a PR shoot before I can put on my 'Wedding head'. I'll let you know tomorrow how tonight went..


No comments:

Post a Comment