Friday 20 February 2015

Looking up ..



















It's been a good month for portraits at StudioFiveFour with a nice variety of businesspeople, actors and a young model taking their turn in front of my lens. This is one of my favourite shots - from the ones I've been given permission to show you - and it'll be turning up on a newsletter near you in the very near future! I love the way she's looking up. Makes you wonder what's going on up there!..

The launch of the Culcheth Wedding Fayre went well yesterday. Manchester Wedding Photography will be there, of course, as well as a rather tasty and well-mixed bunch of Wedding suppliers. We'll even have a car there that featured in the Christmas edition of Downton Abbey! The venue, The Culcheth Arms, told me that within half an hour of me opening the Facebook Event page they'd had 6 phone enquiries about the fayre and I hope that, tomorrow, I'll be able to report the inclusion of a rather 'big' addition to the list of exhibitors!..

Yes, things are definitely looking up ..

No comments:

Post a Comment