Friday 9 January 2015

Paris ..
















Beauty, peace, light, smiles ... you gotta think positively when the news is like it is at the moment. Man, what a horrible start to the New Year. I don't need to add anything but my thoughts to the horror and disgust that has already been expressed about Paris, but I was reading that yesterday was the first day in God knows how long that there were no deaths reported in Syria. A heavy snowstorm apparently kept everyone inside! Thank God for snow, eh? ..

Two weeks 'til my exhibition opens, and I'm now featured in the mail-out doing the rounds from The People's History Museum. A couple of local 'papers have taken up the story too so, being as publicity-shy as I am, I'm having to bite the bullet and chat to journalists about the show! ..

It's fair to say there's a lull now for Manchester Wedding Photography, so I'm spending my time tarting up the website and advertising such things as 'I shoot Vintage' and 'I shoot Film' .. and anything else I can think of that might inspire newly engaged couples to book me! ..

Hey, beauty, peace, light, smiles! Yeah, I shoot them! ..



No comments:

Post a Comment