Monday 8 December 2014

Past, Present and Future ..













This suitably festive photo is the first one that'll greet you when you click on my (re!) re-designed Manchester Wedding Photography website! Yes, I've been at it again, changing fonts and shapes and pictures and driving myself mad thinking how my pages should look. Anyway, I've done it now ('til the next time) so it's a case of 'Step away from the computer' and let's let the pages do their job. It's my Christmas Present to you ..

Not doing too well this year on the Christmas party front! Our annual 'Freelance Bash' which, in Christmas Past, has been beer and a Chinese with me and four other snappers/writers .. has been postponed twice already because one or other of us is always working on the date we set (It was my turn to be double-booked last Friday!) Anyway, I'd finally got a date where we can all go and 'inked in' the pencil in the diary only to find .. the Christmas Markets will have finished! Oh well, at least there's always Christmas future ..




No comments:

Post a Comment