Monday 15 December 2014

Moan, moan, moan ..



















One of the favours from my nephew's Wedding on Saturday .. with my name on it .. and yes, quite a few people came up to me during the day reminding me to put down my cameras and remember that I was a "guest as well" ..

I'm sorry? Put my cameras down during a Wedding? Well, that was never going to happen, and that's why I've got over 1, 000 images to edit today before I hand over a disc of images as my contribution to the gift pile! ..

We all had a fantastic day although, me being me, I had to have a couple of grumbles on the day. The first was when the staff at The Worsley Court Hotel erected a gazebo right in front of a gorgeous area for photographs. Grade 2 listed Tudor-exterior black and white building, with a plastic tent right in the way so that people could puff on fags just where I wanted to put the bride and groom! I hate smoking!! If you follow me on Facebook you'll have seen my rant about that while I waited for the bride to arrive. Second, a very rude registrar who deliberately stood  between me and the newly-weds just as they were about to sign the register. "You can't photograph the register.." crowed one of the mini-Hitlers! "I know.." I hissed "I've been doing this for thirty-six years...!" Grrrr....

Still, that's another one in the bag and - sob, sob - that's my last Wedding for 2014. Take a break, Manchester Wedding Photography! Time to put the Portrait and PR head back on, 'cos it's a busy old week in those departments. I've got three portrait sessions booked, plus two PR jobs and two Christmas parties to photograph. Oh, and a trip to the dentist! See, I knew I could find something else to moan about ...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment