Wednesday 12 November 2014

Three years and freebies ..


















On Saturday I did something I've never done before! I arrived at The Park Royal in Warrington to begin photographing Dawn and Mike's Wedding only to find a 'different' bride and groom sitting at a table in the hotel's foyer. "Hang on.." I joked "Am I at the right Wedding?" ..

Turns out the couple had just got married a few minutes earlier but had decided on a "low-key" Wedding with very few people in attendance. Low key? I counted four people! "No photographer?.." I asked, nodding at the front door. "Come outside, I'll shoot a picture for you..", and so it was that Rob and his new bride got a free Wedding portrait from Manchester Wedding Photography!
I'm just too nice ...

(Note to accountant: I'll try not to do this too often!)

Today's picture was taken three years ago to the day! Happy 3rd Wedding anniversary to Wendy and Phil, whose Wedding I shot at Manchester Town Hall ..

 .. for money!



No comments:

Post a Comment