Saturday 8 November 2014

Go, Cowboys ..



















Look what I've got on the diary this weekend! Michael Jackson's Wedding and the Dallas Cowboys! How exciting! ..

Yes, believe it or not, I'm shooting Michael Jackson's Wedding this afternoon and going to see the Cowboys at Wembley on Sunday! Ok, I guess you've kinda figured it's not that Michael Jackson who's getting wed today, but it's going to be just as much fun and I can't wait to get cracking! It'll be at Warrington's Park Royal Hotel. Four o'clock 'kick-off', as it were, so not much scope for outdoor photography .. and it's started to rain again as I type this!

Then, can't wait to hit the road for tomorrow's game of American Football. I've been a fan of the sport since the early days of Channel 4's broadcasts but I've never, ever seen a live game. Ok, I have, but it was the Manchester Allstars at Salford Rugby Ground. Not quite the same thing ..

So, a big Hoo Raa for America's team and let's hear it for  Manchester Wedding Photography .. Gimme an M, gimme an A, gimme an N ..

Hmmm, that could take a while ..


No comments:

Post a Comment