Monday 27 October 2014

Early bath ..



















The thought occured to me this morning that I may well have just been to the first Wedding I've ever been to where no-one smoked! Let's put it this way .. if they did smoke they must have done it a long way from the venue, 'cos I didn't once have to waft my way through a great cloud of yukky ciggy smoke at the front door! Hurrah! I was at the swanky Didsbury House Hotel in South Manchester for the Wedding of Alison & Rich, and what a brilliant day it was, too! 998 frames and exhausted by 8pm!! That's the way to do it! Have a look at some of the shots on the website of Manchester Wedding Photography..

Yesterday's shoot was also the first 'winter' Wedding of the year. The clocks went back the night before so I was struggling for light by 4 o'clock in the afternoon!
No chance of an early bath, though ..


No comments:

Post a Comment