Friday 1 August 2014

Happy New Year ! ..













Hey, Happy New Year, everybody! Let's hope it's a good one, without any tears!..

Have you gone bonkers, Martin? No, no! Everything's fine! Let me explain..

You see, I hate the sickly nostalgia and sentimentality of December 31st. I hate that idea of closing a diary on a full 365 days of my life, looking back at another year gone, twelve months never to be seen again .. so for years I've used an Academic Diary  .. and my new one starts today! Today is my New Year's Day! By the time the end of December comes around I'll only be five months into 'the year' with a diary still full of lovely white fluffy pages for the days, weeks and months ahead. Sounds daft, works for me!..

So, New Year's Resolution? Well, I really must work on my projects. The shot above's from one I have running called 'Social Seen' (Ironic, really, as everyone's got their eyes closed!..)
We'll take a cup o' kindness yet ..

Sing along!..

No comments:

Post a Comment