Monday 11 August 2014

Happy birthday to me ..











Many happy returns, Martin! Why, thank you, dear reader for yes, it is my birthday and as soon as I've written this blog I shall be 'downing tools' for the day and getting down to some funky celebrating! (One of the luxuries - it has to be said - of being self-employed!) I've already had two lovely presents this morning. Firstly, I was rather pleased to spot one of my photographs in a Facebook posting - a PR company I occasionally work for has written a piece about 'the value of good PR photography' - and included the picture I've marked with the arrow. And, in an email I picked up earlier, a family who came in to the studio recently for some portraits emailed to say they were "delighted they now have some really nice photographs of a moment in time"! God, there's nothing like a bit of lovely feedback to boost the tender artistic ego!

So, as the owner of StudioFiveFour turns FiveFour I'll say 'Have a nice day' and catch you - hangover-free, I hope - tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment