Thursday 12 June 2014

Building an audience ..










I had a great PR shoot for an in-house construction magazine yesterday, which came in at the last minute on Monday. "How did you find out about me?.." I asked the writer that called. "Well.." he said "I Googled the words Editorial, Photographer and Manchester .. and your name came up!"

Brilliant! Don't tell me this SEO malarkey's actually starting to work!..

I'm still getting mixed reactions about my Wedding website. The criticism now is that my slide show is too fast. Eh? Any slower and it'd go into reverse! No matter! I like it and I think it works well. It's now chock full of Wedding keywords and phrases, and with the news that marriages are finally on the increase again I hope that construction photography isn't the only thing that starts to build ..

No comments:

Post a Comment