Thursday 26 June 2014

Archive ..



















Oh, man .. I went to a wine-tasting event last night and all I can say is that yes, spitting it out every now and again might not be such a bad idea after all!
Fuzz, fuzz...

Still, a good excuse to drag another image from my archive, eh?

Good to be asked to shoot a Prom photo this evening and supply .. prints! My goodness, I'd almost given up on people buying prints from me ever again! Good to know that at least one person will have a 'real' archive of photographs in the future! I say that 'cos I was looking for one particular image this morning and I've opened the folder on the computer to find .. it's empty! Now ok, I know I have the shots backed up elsewhere, and I still have the original transparency, but what a shock that was to the system! Ironically, I've bought a USB turntable and am now in the process of digitizing as many of my old records as I can. Hey, records! I just realised what an appropriate name that is! Anyway, yes .. I'm making digital copies of my old records so that I have a back-up memory of my old vinyl. Mind you, another night like last night and I won't be in a position to remember anything ...






No comments:

Post a Comment