Thursday 15 May 2014

We have lift-off ..



















Ok, folks! Time to get this show on the road. I think I've finally finished the new website for Manchester Wedding Photography so, to mark the launch of the new name, I've come up with a great offer. I'm going to give a free DVD Slideshow to each of the first five couples who book me to shoot their Wedding as Manchester Wedding Photography. That's a presentation of all the images from their Big Days! How good is that?..

Anyway, I've sorted out all my new pricing and all my new packages and I feel really good that I'll soon start to work my way up the Google rankings and begin to get seen by all those lovely Brides and Grooms. They'll certainly get a good flavour of my style when they see the new site, that's for sure. Much to my surprise I've just totted up that I've put 138 images on my own home page slide show - everything from close-ups of Wedding rings to this trio of unusual Wedding vehicles! 138! If that doesn't tell you how I work then nothing will!..

Anyway, speaking of work, I've got a PR job in Manchester today, photographing a Board meeting at a swanky hotel. After three days of looking at Wedding Photography I just hope I don't ask for the Bride's parents! Now, where are my car keys?..    

No comments:

Post a Comment