Thursday 29 May 2014

Dead Sexy ..



















Now here's one way the Manchester Evening News could buck up its circulation .. boobs and dead bodies .. in yer face, wham bam, hands up! It's the front page of a newspaper I brought back from Brazil (I told you I never throw anything away!) and I thought I'd show it you today, what with all the excitement of the World Cup in that country and all. Click on the pic for your full on close-up!..

The paper's dated 21st September 1990, so I don't know if newspaper styles have changed over there or what but hey, it sure made me buy it, even though I can't read a word of the text! It's certainly different to any press photography I ever shot! Oh, and there are three more corpses inside the paper.
No more boobs though!..


  

No comments:

Post a Comment