Tuesday 22 April 2014

Top!..













Saturday's Wedding was fantastic! So laid back, so much laughter, such fun .. and hey, even the sun shone! Many congratulations, Liz and Ben! Loved being part of your Big Day! It was, as we say in Manchester ... top!

So, that's Easter done, 1000 images to edit before I hit the studio and I'm just waiting to hear now from a pub that's asked me to shoot its new menu and interior. Other than that, not the busiest week ahead but at least my day has started a little better than David Moyes'! Tough at the top, eh?..

Love the new portrait of the Queen by David Bailey, though I've never seen such a kerfuffle over one bloomin' photograph! It's lovely! Damn, you'd almost think she was human! Top clicking, Bailey! Still at the top, dude..

No comments:

Post a Comment