Thursday 3 April 2014

No flash in the pan ..













Bloody hell, the writing was on the wall there for a while but I have some good news! I'm going to be able to keep StudioFiveFour going for at least the next three months! Hurrah! Yes, things have panned out favourably, and I'll now be able to complete a full year at my 'base'. That's a weight off my mind, I can tell you!
Just got to convince people to come in for a portrait, now!..

Today's little 'shadow' picture comes from the Imperial War Museum North, where I was shooting a dinner last week. There I was - Three Camera O'Neill - caught in the spotlight, and it was only when I looked at the picture again I realised one of the cameras looked - well, a little bit odd! Leave it out, it's only my flash!..


No comments:

Post a Comment