Thursday 24 April 2014

Mark you this ..













I went to Liverpool yesterday on a last-minute PR job, after a pal of mine was unable to cover a booking. The first track on the radio as I got in the car began "I'm back in Liverpool" and I later found out it was called 'Let's Dance to Joy Division' by The Wombats! Apparently it was released in 2007! Up to date when it comes to music, me! Ha! But what a coincidence! It made me rush back and shove another Joy Division shot onto my blog. Thing is, I'm so paranoid about having my work nicked now that I've made damn sure I put a water-mark on the image. Over the top? Not after I found a guy selling MY images on Ebay, the cheeky little monkey.

Speaking of water-marks and animals, there was a wrap-around advert for a new Vets' Practice covering our local weekly free-sheet yesterday. The pictures were dreadful and obviously not shot by a professional, a fact that was confirmed when I noticed a photo on the back page had a date-stamp across it from a compact camera. The date was 2012! At least I'm not the only one who isn't up to speed...

No comments:

Post a Comment