Tuesday 11 March 2014

Jammy!..












Commuting! Jeez, I don't know how you lot do it! I had to be at a PR job for 9.15 this morning, and ended up crawling in traffic for 45 bloomin' minutes. The job was SEVEN miles from my house! Seven miles in 45 minutes and, I can only guess, it'll be the same for all those poor buggers in the - ha, ha - rush hour tonight. Now I know freelancing has its ups and downs but I wouldn't swap it for all the tea in China if it means I don't have to do that every day!..

I'm giving a talk tonight on, of all things, mobile phone photography! It's for one of our local Ladies' Groups and I'm very much looking forward to it. I am, of course, using it as a way to inform more people about my studio - a job that takes up half my flippin' life at the moment! Do you know, I recently wrote to 32 local schools to tell them about my funky, modern kids' portraiture and I haven't even had an acknowledgement .. from any of them! I can only assume they're all stuck in traffic! Ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment