Monday 24 March 2014

Hold onto your hats ..














The 'paper was full of doom and gloom on the Wedding front this weekend, and it was sad to hear of the closure of not only one of the area's biggest Wedding venues, but three bridal gown shops around the Cheshire area! My God! What's going on? I thought we were coming out of recession!! Hold onto your hats, folks! It looks like we're still on that bumpy road to recovery ..

Ironically, I have a busy week ahead but - gulp - none of it has anything to do with Weddings! I have a big PR conference to shoot at Media City, and then it's Princess Anne and Co. on Wednesday. The jobs'll give me chance to wear my new photographer's vest, which arrived from the lovely land of Ebay on Saturday morning! I'm going to look a right proper snapper! If only I could find what the hell I've put in half the bloomin' pockets! I'm sure I left a hat in one of 'em...

No comments:

Post a Comment