Monday 17 February 2014

Life, and cheese ..



Funny old few days ..
Two birthday parties over the weekend, a client from hell and, today, my friend's wife's funeral. All life's ups and downs in three days flat! The parties were great and I'm sure today will be a great send-off for Julie, but I'll save for another day the tale of my experiences with 'the client'. Let's just say he was one of the most awful men I have ever dealt with! Today's funeral has put all that into context, though, and my focus is elsewhere..

Speaking of focus, another trip to the cheese factory looms this week! I can't wait for this visit though, because they want me to "wander around taking snaps" to capture a .. wait for it .. flavour of the place and I'm really looking forward to getting some interesting black and white reportage under my belt.

Anyway, first things first ..





 

No comments:

Post a Comment