Tuesday 21 January 2014

(Un) Cover girl ..



















A raunchy police outfit, split to the waist, a glimpse of bra visible as the model coquettishly tips her hat at the viewer; a steamy nurse's uniform, all pvc and shiny, the sexy blonde leaning forwards, tugging down her zip! And then there's the shot I took! A vintage-look black and white portrait, all demure and shy and normal! Flippin' 'eck!..

This is Debby! I was shooting some new pictures of her in the studio last week when she suddenly remembered she'd not let me see how a shot from our last session had been used. It's only on the front cover of a book, isn't it? A book she wrote about her life as .. a lap-dancer! "You'll never see me in the same light again" she giggled! See? I couldn't see anything! My glasses were too steamed up!... 

Anyway, guess what! Seems I haven't booked my stand at the September Wedding Fayre at Statham Lodge! Apparently they've got enough photographers already! What does that tell you? At this rate I might have to take up pole-dancing!
Or not ...

No comments:

Post a Comment