Thursday 19 December 2013

It's a date ..



















Well, it's nearly here! It's next week! It's .. my last Wedding of the year! Oh, you didn't think I meant .. oh, never mind! Yes, my last Wedding of the year and, unusually, it's on a Monday. I'll be at Peckforton Castle in Cheshire for the Wedding of James and Emma and I can not wait! It'll have everything! Location, beautiful people and the challenging vagaries of light and weather that can only mean it's a late December Wedding! Get yer batteries charged, Martin! Actually, if we're talking dates, it's exactly a month today until my next Wedding Fayre - at Statham Lodge, in Lymm. I'm looking forward to a good set of bookings next year, once we'll have got that pesky number 13 out of the way. Yes, I really do think that couples have held off getting married because it's been 2013. Well, it's almost gone so come on down to Statham .. and let's make a date!

No comments:

Post a Comment