Tuesday 26 November 2013

Party like it's nearly the end of 2013 at last ..


















Yeah, I know! Catchy title, not .. but it kinda gets across today's message which is - say it in hushed tones - that I think I can see a glimmer of hope for the economy. Well, my economy, at least! Last year I pooh-pooed the idea of couples not booking their Wedding for this year because it had a thirteen in it, but I think it's proved true for me and lot of 'Wedding' people I know. However, next year seems to be off the mark already and I've just taken two bookings in as many days when I'd have said we're too near to Christmas to even get any Wedding enquiries! PR seems to be on the up, as well - always a good sign when companies feel confident in promoting their news - and StudioFiveFour is ticking along with a steady flow of bookings and enquiries.

Of course, the fact that we're nearing the end of 2013 also means there's only one more installment of my Twelve for '13 project to come. Today's shot is from it, as you might have guessed, and December 1st will see a bumper upload of the last remaining images. After that .. well, you'll have to wait until January 2015 when I have an exhibition of the work opening at the Peoples' History Museum in Manchester.

So roll on 2014, and I'll have a can of Fosters, thank you very much ..

No comments:

Post a Comment