Monday 4 November 2013

Oooh baby, baby...











I went to my second ever Baby Shower on Sunday afternoon  .. though not as a guest, obviously! They're another American import, I suppose, but a great excuse for a nosh-up and some party games and, unlike another Yankie 'celebration' nobody has to pretend they're a zombie or walk round with fake blood all over their clothes! (Sigh...) Naturally, I came home and immediately added 'Baby Shower' photographer to my website, much as I did when I was asked if I shot Internet Dating portraits! I'm just wondering what the next new 'thing' will be and, er .. hope I can shoot it!

Portraits and PR this week, and only a couple of weeks before my annual jaunt to Birmingham's NEC for the Motorcycle Show! The exciting thing on the Wedding front is that the first sets of business cards have been printed for The Culcheth Collection. Each member of the 'collective' has their own little card and the whole set of cards is presented to each new bride, who will then receive a discount or an 'added extra' if she books a minimum of just one more of the suppliers! Imagine the advantages for a couple planning their Wedding. They could walk away with TEN free gifts or discounts for their Wedding. Just a matter of planning the Baby Shower then ...      

No comments:

Post a Comment