Thursday 14 November 2013

Bangin' on ..













I know I'm always banging on about the variety in my job (Yes, you are, Martin...) but it's gone bonkers recently with the amount of different work I'm getting. In the space of ten days I'll have shot Remembrance Sunday for a local magazine, a series of portraits of new apprentices for a company web-site, a brochure shoot for a new restaurant .. and its opening night for a magazine .. a portrait shoot for a new Golf Captain, a PR shoot promoting a campaign against violence towards shop-workers and I'll have done a morning at an Insurance company's new HQ. I'm also off to Brum next Saturday for the annual Motorcycle Live show. Oh, and then I had a call at 7 this morning to ask if I could shoot a time-lapse film of some graffiti artists painting a 'muriel' on an office wall... today! With variety like that I'll never look like Tom here, who I photographed at his desk in 1977! Reasons to be cheerful ..

No comments:

Post a Comment